May 21-24, 2017WenHao Hall
Registeration Fee (USD)
Before 05 April,
Before 20 May, 2017
On the spot
International delegates (univ. & Inst.)
Delegates from BRICs & other developing countries
Students from BRICs & other developing countries
1) Conference registration fee includes: conference material, welcome reception, opening ceremony, scientific session, exhibition, coffee break, lunch and dinner.
2) Registration fee does NOT include hotel accommodation and excursion tours.
3) Students need to show their valid ID card before the payment; Student registration includes all the above, except the welcome Reception
4) Developed Countries
Asia: Japan，South Korea，Israel，Singapore;
Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom;
America: Canada, United States, Bermuda
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
5) Cancellation and refund
Cancellation before 15 April, 2017: 50% refund.
Cancellation before 7 May, 2017: 20% refund.
Cancellation after 7 May, 2017: NO refund.
It includes two ways of pay for the registration:
1) Bank transfer (Bank charge will be borne by the participant)
Account with bank: Bank of China, Wuxi Branch
258 Zhongshan Road, Wuxi 214022, Jiangsu, P.R. China
Swift code: BKCHCNBJ95C
Account name: Jiangnan University
Account No.: 474158228044
Address: 1800 Lihu Road, Wuxi 214122, Jiangsu, China
Please do write your participant ID and name in the place of “Message” or “Note” on the wire transfer to facilitate us to identify your payment. An image copy of the bank receipt is required to email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
International participants: Due to the financial policy of China, international partici-pants can choose alternatively to pay the registration fees on-site, and the charge is equivalent to the fee expected at the registration time.
2) Pay on-site with cash or credit card
Pay with credit card or cash is available on the spot. The cash includes CNY (Chinese currency) and USD. Credit card, VISA, Master or UnionPay are accessible.